Most people work hard to keep their teeth healthy, but there are some behaviors that can damage your teeth.
- Chewing Ice — this action can crack or chip teeth
- Chewing Pencils — another behavior that can crack or chip teeth
- Opening Packages With Your Teeth — can damage restorations, specifically on the front teeth
- Oral Piercings — can break teeth and also damage gums
- Not Using a Sports Mouthguard — can leave a person vulnerable to injury, lost teeth, and even concussion
These are just a few things to keep in mind to help your teeth be as healthy as they can be!